Why ICOM? These course are unique because:
- All courses run on weekends, because of this you can obtain your qualifications while still in full time employment, you can steadily build up your clinic and then you can decide which road you wish to follow.
- This is the only course in Ireland that allows students to apply for clinical hours at our clinics. These clinics are the busiest clinics in Munster, which gives the students a unique opportunity to learn their craft on real injuries while being supervised by some of the most experienced clinicians in practice today.
- All final exams are extremely accredited and internationally recognised.
- This is the only Irish course in Ireland with a dedicated on site campus student clinic and the course is affilated to Nescot Unversity, Surrey, England
- These course have been put together by clinicians with years of experience and prepares the students to deal “hands on” with injuries seen everyday in a clinical situation.
- The curriculum has been arranged which allows practitioners to join these courses at different levels. This enables practitioners who recently qualified or those in practice for a long time to join our course at their level, which ensures that practitioners are kept up to date with the most recent and up to date examination techniques. This ensures the safe treatment of patients presented in a clinical situation.